Ready to Stay Young… Naturally?
If you want both the younger appearance a traditional, powerful facelift can give, combined with facial contouring inside of one minimally invasive procedure, the new Vampire Facelift could be for you.
The Vampire Facelift gets its name in two ways:
- It takes advantage of the growth and collagen-stimulating elements present in your own blood, which is the key ingredient in the treatment.
- The results can be truly age-defying, like the vampire whose appearance always stays young.
Dr. Gelot trained with Dr. Charles Runels, the doctor who invented this revolutionary procedure, so Carolina Cosmetic Care is a licensed provider of the authentic Vampire Facelift.
The 3 steps to create an authentic Vampire Facelift:
- First, acidic fillers are injected into specific areas of the face to lift and contour. Once the desired shape is achieved.
- A small amount of your blood is then drawn from your arm, and potent growth factors are separated from it.
- Third, these growth factors are injected into your face to activate the stem cells within your skin.
You may already have heard how powerful stem cells are. Well, when they are activated, they rebuild brand new tissue. When the growth factors go back into the body, after being injected into the face, the stem cells that live in your face think there has been an injury and go right to work. They make new fatty tissue that plumps up the skin, new blood vessels for increased circulation and a lovely glow, and new collagen for elasticity.
The results can be nothing short of amazing and can last one to two years.
If you show these 3 signs of aging, Vampire Facelift may be for you.
- Skin color becomes grayer because of less blood flow.
- Facial Shape becomes collapsed and droopy as muscle and collagen decrease.
- Skin texture becomes less smooth and looks worn, tired, or droopy. The lively, rosy hue seen in playing children and in young adults fades to a dull gray.
Unlike most procedures, the Vampire Facelift (R) offers a way of both restoring shape, and improving tone and texture, as well as literally rejuvenating new and younger tissue!
Call Carolina Cosmetic Care, at (704) 734-0010, today, to start on the path of age-defiance with the Vampire Facelift.